Thursday, January 13, 2011

husband week(?)

tadi aku terbaca status of a fren on FB, wishing on Husband Week.... huhuhu... she wrote beautifully, of course :-)

aku tak penah tau kewujudan husband week ni... and aku mintak2 la ada gak wife week (ahahah!!!) kalau tak mana aci weh. dia mesti package kuangkuangkuang (ikhlas tak??)

and aku nak ambik kesempatan berblog hari ni about mu husband... (sapa rasa loya2 sekarang dibenarkan menutup blog ---hahahah!!! aku takmo bertanggungjawab atas sebarang MC hari ni ;-p)

my husband?
of course i love him
and sometimes i also hate him (esp when he was right everytime we had a fight)
funny enough, last night i was thinking, without him...what would i miss? banyak.... tho i still can survive but with him...he eases my trouble away.

most of the time, he makes me feel complete.
he understands me
he stands by me
he accepts my weaknesses
he cherishes my strengthes
he supports me, even tho there are times he criticises me
he puts me back on track whenever i got lost
he puts my feet on the ground when sometimes i forgets...
and of course, without him... there would be no Amir Hazeem and Amir Harith and Amir junior and life would be dull.

for that, i thank him...for his patience and his love and his trust in me


i hope for eternity with him and may Allah bless us forever.


2 comments:

Syahida said...

MekJa, the words for the husband week is actually cut and paste, cuma aku 'personalise' sket..hehe

wow! kalau blong tak bagi hadiah BESAU untuk entri ni...aku tak tau la apa nak cakap...hehe

ja amran said...

syida...aku lupa nak letak part less-romantic (HAHAHHA!!!) so i can forget abt the hadiah besau...

btw, jgn ko lupa bgtau aku bila wife week eehhehe...