Tuesday, November 2, 2010

what is your priority?

i just watched the movie 2012. i dont like the feelings that lingers after that...
maybe that is the reason why i do not like watching movies of such ---end of the world, end of days, etc etc etc.

so, after watching it (had to cos astro got nothing better ---as usual), i had this thoughts coming to me.
if a natural disasters like that were to happen to us, what would be our priority? of course, as a muslim, i believe kiamat is inevitable.so that would be too late.

but, kalau relatively smaller disaster (than kiamat itself), apa tindakan kita?

me? what would i do?
who would i save?
what would i bring?
where would i go?

anak2 always with me, for now... but i still need my husband to be with me. would he be able to reach home on time?
who else would i take with me?
in laws? i guess so since i am living with them...or who knows, they will be the one who save me and the kids.
my parents? would i even have the time to even call them and warn them? or could be reach them on time to save them? my mom is working, my sister is working...my other sister in japan, my brother is in melaka. sempat ke nak save everybody?
but i guess the ones that i would hold firmly in my grasps would be my two sons... and i really hope my huband is there to help and hold us.



scary?
people are facing natural disasters all over the world, and malaysia is still very lucky.
Allah still love us, until when? ...that is for us to decide. i hope kita tak hilang arah, nauzubillah....

No comments: