Thursday, December 16, 2010

food to keep me sane :D

 
i have been avoiding nescafe for a few days now since banyak sangat angin dalam badan.
thus maybe the reason behind a few of my insane reactions
today i went out, despite the tiredness
had lunch with the boys 
thot of grabbing some comfort food - doughnuts!
 
coincidently i met an old fren
we chatted
it was refreshing
bought some doughnuts
harith slept during my chat 
hazeem got drowned with my henfon games
then we went home

so, hari ni aku bantai my comfort food
and my portion of caffein
angin?
lantak le
ehehhe....
one De La Cheese for me
and a cup of hot nescafe
did the trick
tapi...
angin ni camne la plakkkk?
minyak angin la nampaknya :D



2 comments:

Cik Buya said...

Nescafe tak elok la kak ja..
kurangkan pengambilan nescafe. hihihi..

buyo klu berangin, kak ja tau dia minum air teh o halia. lepastu kentot2 kat orang.. ishh.. viadab vetul adik kak ja tu.

ja amran said...

itu xde boleh lari dah... it runs in the family hahahah!!! and the in law as well (errr... ke in lawSSS?) wakakka!