Monday, April 28, 2008

Rindu Bayangan

Sometimes you wonder... how much you miss the past?
Sometimes you forget about the past - when you are drowned in time...
Sometimes you remember them, especially when something flicked your mind...
This picture tells a tale of two person in love i.e. my mom and dad (middle and right seated)
It was taken in UK after their wedding registration.
Sitting on the left was my late grand-uncle...

A part of my life was written here... my grandparents' house - in Kelantan. This was taken when we first moved in, from the Gudang house (a name we called the previous house).

Oh, Angin... sampaikanlah lagu ku padanya... yang sedih pilu...


My late beloved grandfather... minum kopi time. He looked like a chinese man... wonder what made he beamed with smile?


Me - four beradik... guess which one is me??


Again... my late grandfather - cant help but to put this pic... he was a good looking lad. no wonder my grandma fell for him. and no wonder all his children are good looking too... (also grandchildren!)

Bila ku kenang ku renung gambar wajahmu...
Kisah yang lalu tak akan berulang lagi
lupakan saja cerita lama... usah dirayu pada yang tak sudi...


an old place - the Gudang. Later converted into a place we called home... i was raised there with late grandpa and grandma. Was spoilt cos being the only child, i got almost anything... but Abah was strictest with me... no nonsense... but in his strictness, i could sense his love and care and concern... he taught me a lot.


Family pictures taken almost every year, at the famous MEDO studio. Father wasnt there... he already went to UK. My grandparents (see how beautiful my grandma was) and two aunties and three uncles... I was closer to my youngest uncle, grew up with him - he irritated me and i irritated him but we had each others back. FYI, he had a big collection of miniature planes... which i misplaced all of them... sorry! he taught me how to play combat and how to make fireworks from kabait!


Berputar-putar membelitkan kata-kata...hanya linangan air mata yang menitis

pada bayangan di angin lalu... membisikkan kata rindu bayangan

4 comments:

Cik Buya said...

abang buyo..kecik2 comel..
dah besar gelap plak..kekeke;p

ja amran said...

dia on d way nak besar tuh proses lain skit... terhangit lak

Gazza said...

ja....muka ko maintain same je dr kecik... heheh... cuma skrg lebor skit... hahaha
tapi apsal muka ko adek beradek sume macam tercengang aje dlm gmbr tu..?? ;P

Cik Buya said...

encem nyer muke pakcik amran mude-mude...hehe kalau la muka buyol camtu memang tak cari lain dah..hihihi tapi memang dah taknak cari lain dah...satu sampai bila2. kekeke;p