Tuesday, April 1, 2008

we meet again

He looked so young. Very healthy. I was amazed...

Wearing his old specs, with thick black frame. His hair neatly combed with hair cream - brylcream or something-10.
We were cruising on his old mercedes and he saw an old friend at a shop. I told him to stop by and say hello to his friend... "Abah jumpa la dia... cerita macamana Abah jadi sihat balik..." Of course the conversation went on in Kelantanese dialect :-)

Then... I woke up. At first, I forgot I had that dream. After breakfast with husband, I tried to remember cos I knew I had a strange dream. After a while, it all started to came to me...

It was a sweet dream... a medicine for missing heart. But sometimes, to be reminded that you miss someone - can be very hurtful, especially when it can only be a dream...