Thursday, April 17, 2008

ANGEL . aerosmith



Im alone yeah

I dont know if I can face the night

Im in tears and the cryin that I do is for you

I want your love lets break the wall between us

Dont make it tough, Ill put away my pride

Enoughs enough, Ive suffered and Ive seen the light

Youre my angel come and save me tonight

Youre my angel come and make it alright

Youre my angel come and save me tonight

Dont know what Im gonna do about thins feeling inside

Yes, its true loneliness took me for a ride

Without your love, Im nothin but a beggar

Without your love, a dog without a bone

What can I do, Im sleepin in this bed alone

Youre the reason I liveYoure the reason I die

Youre the reason I give when I break down and cry

Dont need no reason why

Baby, baby, baby
during my college days, my husband gave this song to me... i love the melody.
when i listened to it again, felt like yesterday had come to visit us

No comments: