Monday, April 7, 2008

my baby

I consider my spa as my baby in business...



Those who know me knows where I came from - as a child, I wanted to be an architect (i can draw :D). As I grew up, my parents drilled my mind to be an engineer (cos they are engineers and also I was good in maths). After SPM, I enrolled in estate management course right after I completed my ALevels.



After graduated, I worked in an international property consultancy firm with a starting salary that was not very international @RM1,000 per month! I was working like a dog initially... but when i couldnt see a bright 'light' at the end of that tunnel - i hold firmly to a principle "when you pay peanuts, you'll get monkeys".. ehemm... i was one of the monkeys. one of the rebels.



ok, how did i get my baby?

my spa...

after resigning from being a monkeys - i looked into alternative health (since it also saved my husband from a disease) and had my trainings and certification from singapore in energy health. combined with my interest in interior and designing passion, i decided to open up my spa - a'che spa!



my life in business - some may see as a leisure...

some may see the darker side of it...

yup, i am more satisfied now since i can design, i can create and i can control

what i cannot control is my income...

another thing i cant control is my loan - yes, for those who knew my story - i did not get my loan yet! it has been almost 4 months (they promise it will take about a month or more... but i never expect mths!)

why do i need the $$$$?

i need to do promotion.... for my spa to increase the bloody sale!

muntah darah!

to a certain extent, i was ashamed at myself cos I had to borrow $$$ from family members.

but i saw the potential of the spa....

i know it will go far...



and to make me smile, in every dark clouds there is a silver lining (betul kan?)

this month, we will be in matrade for secretaries' week luncheon... will be another big step for us... insyaallah...

1 comment:

Gazza said...

cam tu la boss ache spa....baru semangat.. semoga berjaya for the promo at secretary week.... promo baru ko email tu aku dah sebar2kan... semoga bertambah la customer ko..