Sunday, November 22, 2009

the twilight saga

call me outdated but i only watched TWILIGHT for my first time - last night, on astro!!!

i have read many comments saying how romantic the movie was.... huh, cerita hantu romantic??? and my sister also said, the story book was far more feelings than the movie.

so, last night, i took the liberty (cewah) of watching it first time. i put my baby to sleep earlier, and i totally let my husband took care of hazeem, let me watch my Twilight with full concentration (of course, there is no definition of full concentration once you are married and have kids!)...

my verdict: light movie.... the romantic part, i have to say it was a bit less than my expectations, maybe my sister was right - the book portrays more feelings... BUT i couldnt help to enjoy bits and pieces of the romantic parts and the truly gorgeous sharp pale face of Edward Cullens (gagagagagga!!!!)

of course, in every of us, we have a part to wanna feel romantic, regardless your age, upbringing, sex... (i mean man or woman)... you sure have a slight desire to wanna feel romantic. kira2nya, aku melayan perasaan romantic jugak la semalam.... :D


and today, i googled for the sequel of the twilight saga - NEW MOON....

aisehman...........................
now i have to drool for two characters - the vampire and the werewolf!

i wish.... i really wish....


6 comments:

sya amran said...

hek hek hek...
edward cullen...huhu!!! ~drooling~

ja amran said...

mato dio....huhuhu....

muko sungguh la badboy...huhuhu...

Nuraizah@Yong said...

Somehow, I dont get the twilight mania. I read only Twilight book, maybe masa aku baca tuh aku tak baca dengan sepenuh hati kot so to me it was just so-so.

Pagi tadi JJ & Ean dok ckp pasal nih jugak..they don't get it either!

Harry Potter, I so can connect..hihihi!

ja amran said...

yong.... aku rasa mcm teenagers balik wakakakka!!! ye la, dah beranak pinak ni, the only way to feel romantic is thru berangan!

Syahida said...

mekja, jacob lagi otai da...
BTW, da tgk new moon ker?aku lum lagi..

ja amran said...

syidah, ye ke??? jacob mmg ada stail2 macho... mcm rugged edgy look. waduh!!!!