Sunday, November 8, 2009

my top 5 treat list

being a normal human being, who has needs (all the time), i have to list my top 5 treat list to really understand what i really... really... want as a treat of my life :D and also to differentiate a kedai mamak treat and the luxury treat (hmmm.....)

1.
to celebrate my honeymoon in Mauritius and stay at the best hotel, in their honeymoon suite.

2.
to own a BMW X3
http://www.bmw.com/com/en/newvehicles/x3/x3/2006/allfacts/equipment_msport.html



3.
a trip to Disneyland with hubby and the kids!



4.
a full wardrobe change! full with designer handbags, accessories and branded comfortable clothes (mampu kah? ;-p)


last but not least (well, this is the most important cos....)

5.



a red Dell Inspiron 13 to complete my life. it should be in my top 5 cos it will help me ...
  • 'be online'... all the time with its enhanced wireless supports
  • see better - not becos i wear better prescription contact lenses but becos of its wide vivid display
  • enjoy a good movie with its HDMI connection
  • be a 'superwoman' by multitasking more via its portable power that delivers 50% more performance
  • show my 'retro-chic' side with the cool design, which i will proudly bring it everywhere i go!

3 comments:

Zureen Awang said...

tak do kojo..tp wishlist mesti ada..hehe mcm aku wish aku satu dah trcapai..got my 'd' ring..

ja amran said...

zureen,'d' ring?? takde citer pun... ada eh ko citer :D

Ana said...

wake up wakeup!!! jgn berangan lebih sangat . hihihihihi (aku pun berangan camtu la cik Ja oii)