Thursday, November 19, 2009

once upon a time, there was a jiwang girl (oh wait, she still is jiwang!)

during my early teenage years, i used to be a loner, i stuffed my ears with a pair of earphone, just to keep the world away...

and one of the songs that really captured my heart (and of course feeeeelingss...) was (and still is) PROMISE ME. i cant remember who the singer was but when i searched the net i found it, it sounded still the same so i guess the singer is BEVERLY CRAVEN.

the melody is sort of dark meaningful feelings...
bila dengar balik... i feel kinda sad... sob sob sob..

(errr.. masa tu takdak boyfren aaa, maybe one of the reasons i felt sad ahahhaha!!)



you light up another cigarette and i pour the wine
it's four o'clock in the morning and it is starting to get light
now i'm right where i wanna be losing track of time
but i wish that it was still last night
u look like you're in another world but i can read your mind
how can you be so far away lying by my side
when i go away i'll miss you
and i will be thinking of you
every night and day

just promise me
you'll wait for me
cos i'll be saving all my love for you
and i will be home soon
promise me
you'll wait for me
i need to know you feel the same way too
and i'll be home, i'll be home soon


u can hear the song from the player on your right :D

No comments: