Tuesday, August 14, 2007

w a l k w i t h m e


I aM 30 tOdaY!


what was i 30 years ago? come, i'll take you thru the journey with me...



this was me - 29 years ago.
the one in the crane was in year 1983, was with my uncle.
the next one was also in 1983, with my 2nd sis, Buliz.



my pic in red cheongsam was in 1981, got cheated by my grandmother who was taking her 'passport' photo to go to Mekah. I thought i was taking the same photo to go too but turned out it was just a normal photo and i was left in m'sia (obviously)




my 2 sisters and i (can recognise me?)... we were in shangri-la penang. i was still in secondary school. that was the hairstyle that i could afford - my hair was thick and kasar... hehhehe

being a child was great...

  • i was born in 1977 in kota bharu kelantan (my parents were still studying in UK but they came back to deliver me in traditional way - darn! otherwise my place of birth would be Manchester UK hehehhe)
  • was brought up by my grandparents in kelantan... always got tortured by my youngest uncle - i called him fat and he would chase me to give me a good kick in the butt...
  • being the only grandchild at that time, i got LOTS of presents from my uncles and aunties...hahahhah
  • i used to slap my sister in her face when she was sleeping and her legs were on my side of the bed. pretended to sleep when she woke up HAHHAHAH - sorry Liz.
  • pushed my sister (Liz again!) into our pretend jail cell and she cried...also i pretended nothing happen
  • bit my uncle the my dad on their hands when they ask me to share my toy gun (goshhh... and i didnt have mny teeth - so not so bad, ticklish maybe)
  • kicked my youngest brother when my parents were not looking (hey, he kicked me first) that made him scared at me... sorry youl!
  • always got myself in injury - scratched my face (fell down while playing police and thief), sprained my ankle whilst running in the rain,sprained my other ankle cos Liz fell on it while i chased her (she was a bit more than normal weight at that time!)
  • sabotaged my great grandmother's drink by mixing it with Maggi powder - she's no longer alive, hope she forgave me

HAHHAHA.... those were the days... cant tell everything but i can guess you can imagine how my childhood was like...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you forgot to mention that you lack glucose...hahahaha!!!