Monday, August 20, 2007

my guardian angels


in our lives, i believe we were each given our own guardian angels...

i have friends that i know will be there no matter what happens.

i have many friends, but i noticed in my 'big' troubled times, these are the ones that God sent to me...

funny how life works

but guys, if you are reading this - thank you! for being there.

for putting up with my 'outstanding' behaviour... hehehhehe

yus is there whenever i got work issues... prinsip hidup
liza is there whenever i need good spontanous excitement in life
raja is there whenever i got issues understanding feelings
gaza is there almost all the times - esp with regards to computer hehehe

thank you again.

but most of the times, they are always there



Me?
Am I a guardian angel to anybody??
How would I know - but I hope I am...


(Note: in view to 50 years Merdeka celebration, 2 pictures were taken ages ago. so please do not adjust your screen - there is nothing wrong with your computer. they 'did' look like that once upon a time!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phewwiiitt!! Comey giler awek pakai sweater tu..
Ko pon angel gaks.."angel" in disguise hehe..Thank beb! Means a lot to me..

Anonymous said...

hello...

y not "aca's angels"? like "charlie's angels".. hehehe..

and off all the pictures??.. u put that one la? aiyo.. haha..

we are just your angels
that stood besides you..
but from our heart we know
that the real angel
is YOU!

may god bless...