Thursday, August 23, 2007

spa escapades

most of my close friends know that i am going to open a spa. what they didnt know is WHEN? WHERE? and maybe WHY?

i almost open a spa last few months, but because the owner of the spa wont even negotiate on the price and i felt that something is not right somewhere (plus i didnt like the way her husband 'discuss' things with us).... i decided not to buy over her spa.

then, i went to find out on loans to start my spa from scratch - zero - nil. SME bank sent me to an entreprenuer course for 6 days at vry minimal fee of rm200. well, i learnt a lot about enterprenuership and i surely learnt that having 6 meals a day in a 6 day course can give u 'extra look'!

then, i met few friends - to gather info for my business proposal. before i could finish my proposal, i got a call from a friends saying that she wants to sell her spa. at good price. with good prospects and potentials. is this what people call FATE?

i will buy that spa and i will (finally) going to run my spa business. and this initial spa of mine will eventually have its chains of branches everywhere i cant even imagine.

perrghhh.... there may be those who dont believe it will work but I DO! and IT WILL!

God, please be with me all the way... and bless my business with profits and profits (heheheh... ) and benefits i can shower on others. amin....

No comments: