Thursday, August 23, 2007

MOVING out

i am moving out of my house
my sister is moving out of her house
we are moving out tomorrow
moving in to my mother's new government house

tomorrow we are moving out
all my stuff are still out
tomorrow we have to pack everything
before people can bring them out

moving out of house is not easy
it will make you go greasy
i'll have friends that will help me
so i hope it will go breezy

i remember last time i moved out
few friends came and helped out
but it was a funny and memorable day
as all our peluh jantan and inner gases all came out

moving out is an experience
which you hope there is no recurrence
but no matter how you try to avoid
sooner or later it sure still happens

to my friend that is helping tomorrow
please do not sleep in sorrow
sleep tight and dont let the bed bug bite
cos tomorrow you will be our hero

hehehhehe.... you know who you are...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

moving out
going out
stay out
all out

sorry didn't got the chance to help u @ ur moving out day.. hope u can help me when im moving in hehehehe..

i want to move on..