Tuesday, August 14, 2007

LearningCurves of MyLife

i was seated front row 2nd from left... i think i was the ketua darjah. we were in Class 6B, i think, most of us got 5As for our UPSR. the teachers were esthatic!
this was in 1994, 5 Science 1,MGHS. i was seated front row, 3rd from left. was the school prefect (the prefect board's secretary). i got 12 agreggates for my SPM and C5 for my 1119 (not so happy about my result but served me right for not doing my homework... hehheee)

ALevel 1995-1997 PPP/ITM Shah Alam (Batch 14 - 14J). Standing 6th from right. my first time away from home. however, most of us didnt manage to go oversea cos of the 1997 recession. sad... frustration everywhere. our dreams were crushed but we moved on...
my NCUK mates. it was our study trip to Puchak Alam. hot day! we had to climbed up to the top. quite tiring but fun... still didnt manage to fly! i didnt get the best student award - only special effort by UK board cos my result is about the same with the awarded best student, Queen (she squatted in front)

my degree years... in UiTM. the one standing behind with the sunglass was our class lecturer - he taught us to be tough (it was tough). this was our class trip to Tioman Island (1st time i learned snorkeling). i was seated in front (still hehehe) with the sunglass.
LIFE is tough especially if things happen beyond your control. But who are we to stop our journey... life must go on...

My one and only proper job is in Jones Lang Wootton - almost 6 years there and those years made me into what i am today. stronger and appreciate life better. resigned cos i want something more - i know i worth and can achieve more...


3 comments:

Arin said...

happy 30th bday ja..seriously, aku tak cam muka aku dlm gambo tuh..apsal dulu aku cam berisi la nih aku cam jerangkung???uwaaaaaaaaa......

Anonymous said...

hensem gak ko ni eh.. (gambar last)
hahahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

Apa jadik kat queen sekarang??! AKu ingat lagi masa dia kat MSM dia minat lagu Dua by KRU..hahahah!!