Tuesday, December 25, 2007

when a moment is lost...?

"a prince & me"

a good movie - love julia stiles and love the prince more. also love the way the prince look at her with full of inspiration, love and proud...

hmm... then i remember, that was how i felt when i looked at my husband (during our dating days). and another look that will always be in my mind is the time i looked at him the minute we became husband & wife. he looked most handsome, and glowing - maybe subconsciously it tells me "that is the man that will build my world, be my protector, paint my future" and all the hopes and dreams.

why - now whenever i looked at him, it is just a look? where have all the feelings gone to? what happen to it?

is it because we forgot to remind each other of our love? or is it because we thought thru marriage we don't have to express our feelings cos it is understood - hey, we are still married, rite?

i think some married couples still say "I love you" and mean it whenever they feel like and no doubt, there are also couples who (like what i mentioned in earlier paragraphs...) like to assume while they are still married, it means they love each other.

it may be a reason why we lost the look - the moment of love...

me? well, there is a reason why i LOVE watching romantic movies like Love Actually, Music & Lyrics, Catch & Release and more of similar manner - cos i love to imagine that i am in the leading actress' shoe...

nothing beats the feelings of knowing someone loves you - romanticly...
(am i being ridiculous?)

1 comment:

Arin said...

Mengingatkan aku..sila le bawka "catch & release" ye...