Monday, December 3, 2007

saving all my love for you

in our lives... each individual will get different experience. depending on your perspectives, how you look at things.

as for me, many things happened last few days really tested my patience. frankly, i didn't know what perspective to look things at - in other words, i lost my perspective, i lost my cool, i lost my sanity.

well... to begin with, i was not a perfect person. and i tend to get agitated so easily... somehow, 'somebody' always manage to get under my skin! worst, there's nothing much i can do about it!!!

stupid as stupid does... or is it??

marriage is a holy, sacred bondage. but why do i feel as if it is a burden on me? there are good points - i got somebody to look after me and how else can i get my own flesh n blood, if its not thru marriage... and my son, is my bliss, my peace, my health...

to what extend can marriage be a blessed union? i don't know... i am lost. i don't know where i am. i don't know where i am going... all i know is, i will try to save all my love to my marriage - to my husband and everything related to him....

No comments: