Monday, January 5, 2009

first day at school

yesterday was the first day at school for first timers and back to school for old ones...

darjah satu, tadika and sewaktu dengannya, sure panic hehhehe

which reminds me of my first day-s

first day in pre-school... terrible
bullied by a bunch of boys... wasnt indirectly but we girls kena bully by a bunch of stupid - overtestosteroned-boys! then, classes was booooring.... A B C then tea time... few of biskut marie and plain tea with sugar. then ada la sometimes we were served with milo. i only survived 2-3 weeks then i was up with hundreds excuses not to go to pre-school
"cikgu tak best"
"air tak sedap"
"budok jate jahat"
"mok (stands for emak in kelantan - but that was what i called my grand ma) ajar lagi best"
... so my grand ma fell for the last one and allow me not to graduate my preschool hehhehe

first day in school... practically a joke - on me!
i wore a pinafore, nicely ironed out and socks up to my knees! cam cute je kan?!
i got 50cents for my school allowance for a day.
i heard a lot (from reliable sources) that other students tend to steal your pocket $ if you are not careful, so being cautious and kedekut about $, i hid my pocket $ somewhere verrrrryyy safe. nobody knew, not even grandma.
lunch time, my uncle came to see how did i survive first day.
"dah makan?"
"er... going to..."
"nak makan gapo?"
"errr... mee goreng la (my fav dish, ok - at that time, mee goreng was packed in small plastic, about 20-30cents each)"
"ok... mano pitih?"
so, i reached out in my pinafore pocket... aik??? kosong?
god??? somebody manage to steal my money? on the very first day??????
how stupid can i be?!
so, uncle was kind enough to spare me the scoldings and bought me the mee and a drinks.
but, i wasnt enjoying my free meal cos i was angry to let somebody outwit me and stole my $$$.

back home, grandma heard of the story and was ready to console me.... which she changed her mind the moment i took off my socks and kechinggggggg.... oh, so there was where i hid my money... in my socks! very smart. too smart it made me felt so stupid hehheheh...

so, being a lazy bum at school, make me wonder, how will my son behave?
i hope he will like his school days, i think his father does :-p

No comments: