Monday, January 5, 2009

0 DAY left???!!!

according to my gynea, my due date is 8jan09

since i have not given birth, so i am comfortable to accept 8 jan as my due date :D

tomorrow at 5am, i will be admitted in ampang putri by 6am the nurse will induce me with drugs to errr - induce the baby out. why??
first, baby is mature already at his 40 week.
second, a matured baby will not be getting food from mummy
third, he may end up eating his own feces
fourth, he is already 3kg plus.... my first one was born at 2.8kg only!
fifth, nobody can guarantee anything...

so, friends... pray for me and please please please pray i will overcome this smoothly....
amin....

5 comments:

Arin said...

insya allah...semua ok..

kung tau said...

banyakkan zikir..

Gazza said...

kiteorang doakan semoga semuanye selamat....

kung tau said...

dah selamat..

Cik Buya said...

kak ja..congrate dapat baby boy ek.
hehe..semoga kak ja sihat2 selalu
:D