Sunday, October 5, 2008

i thought i know him...

we were friends before we decided to go into serious relationship
we never thought that friendship would turn into a lifetime commitment

we fell for each others' good characters
never thought now we have to tolerate each others' bad sides (hehheheh...)

i saw his patience
... that's why he needs my aggressiveness
i saw his obedience
... that's why he needs my directions

certain characters we clashed
but these differences make us stronger
makes us survive each other

small things i found out time after another
small things that make me proud
small things that make me fall for him more

just when i thought i knew him enough
... somebody came and surprised me with new backgrounds
... and i love him more

wish i make him proud as well

only he knows...

No comments: