Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Apa dah jadi... apa nak jadi...?

Heard on the morning news - a Form 3 boy died when he tried to save a snatch victim. The boy was on a motorcycle, was kicked by the suspect, fell and was severely injured... and he died.

Last weekend, a neighbour came home from his Subuh prayer at around 6am, was approached by a thief with a gun, when he came out of his car and wanted to open the gate. Luckily, the wife saw and started shouting from inside the house for help, thus the thief fled away.

Those are among the few recent incidents indicating people are affected by hot weather nowadays (fair excuse??)... What in the world happening to us now?

Tak cukup iman?
Tak cukup moral?
Tak cukup duit?
Tak cukup otak?

Nauzubillah... hopefully no bad things happen to me and my family, amen.

Heard this song... just feel like sharing...

What Happened to You by Offspring (my fav band in the 90s)

Before you started talking
You used to have a brain
But now you don't get even the simplest of things
I can draw a little picture
Or even use my hands
I try to explain but you just don't understand
Man you're really losing it
And you've really done a lot of junk now
But you keep on abusin' it
What in the world happened to you
It's bad enough you do it to yourself
But taking someone with you
Well you know that's something else
I say I'm not that kind of person
I'm not that kind of man
I try to explain but you just don't understand
I might be sympathetic or cut a little slack
If I thought that you were killing to give a little back
But you do it in the morning
You do it in the night
You lie to refrain from just facing your life
So I'll see you man tomorrow
You'll be gackin' up again
I'll see you in a coffin by the time your wad is spent
I think of all the times that I tried to lend a hand
I try to explain but you just don't understand

4 comments:

kung tau said...

ni lagu waktu aku blaja dulu lepas spm.. pecah masuk kelas kosong, pastu katup semua tingkap sambil dengar lagu ni sambil hisap rokok.. pastu baling mercun kat bawah.. arin pernah jadi mangsa..

Gazza said...

kahkahkah.... ko cam tu ke azwar... kalau dgr lagu offspring?? hehehehe.... ganas2...

kalau dgr lagu spring... cam ne agak nye plak...? hahahahaha...

kung tau said...

spring ok lagi kot.. cube ngko dengar lagu spin.. ni bila ja nak update belog nih..

Gazza said...

baper lame da tak hapdet.... ade tag... kalau rajin...buat laa... hehehehe....