Saturday, May 24, 2008

TAG by busyah

The rules:
1. Each blogger must post these rules first
2. Each blogger start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog.


8 Facts/Habits bout ACA:

1. I love green. Colours, view, but not the veggies.

2. I am creative. I love sketching but hate painting.

3. I can change characters whenever i feel like - mcm cicak apa tuh...? Yup, I can be talkative when i feels like but I can utter nothing when i dont feel like talking. I can be snobbish when around snobs and be humble whenever around nice people. Don't ask further cos i also dont have explanation for this.

4. I observe... All the time. So, sometimes people thought i mebi dumb cos i dont say much.

5. I love oldies. Movies, songs, stuff... it's like i am living in the wrong era...

6. I can be a peacemaker... and I can be the firestarter!

7. I love MONEY. but I dont have them yet...

8. I forgives... but I never forgets... okey, rarely...


'At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.'

sapa2 nak buat... silakan...

No comments: