Tuesday, June 12, 2007

the past

must our life be connected to our past?
can we ignore our past?

can our past visit us as and when they like? i wish i can choose which pasts i want to visit me...

yesterday, my sis-in-law found a framed cross-stitch given as a 'friendship' token to my husband from his former 'crush', whom also had feelings for him, which he had crush for when he was in college, which at that time he was dating me!

i knew it those days... but i dont want the memories to visit me again...

so, what did i do?

i gave the frame to my 2 year old boy and taught him how to throw 'rubbish' in the proper rubbish bin... ehmmm...
i felt quite good but still can't help thinking of one of my painful pasts...

so, can we choose? from what i see, we can - but we can't also help but to remember little slots of whatever that hurt us...

No comments: