Wednesday, June 13, 2007

JOB


i met an old friend last couple of days and he told my husband and i stories of a stressful situation he was cornered into at his office.


which reminds me of why i quit my job!


JOB - it's a mean where almost everybody earn their living (and those rebellious, like me, won't stay long in employment)


And with JOB comes POSITION, PROMOTION, INCREMENT, sometimes DEMOTION AND DECREMENT (hehehheheh)


i remember watching a movie, "The Devils Wear Prada" and there was one part when Nigel mentions, (something like....) "you know you are doing a good job when you are losing grip of your life... and the moment your life goes up in smoke, that's your promotion time!"


can' help but to agree with that statement.


only on rare occasions, you get the benefits of both world - LIFE and JOB - very rare.....


well, i used to like my ex-job... but since i didn't know how to kiss a lot of "bottoms" like a few of my superiors... my ex-job started to sucks! i left and there was not a teeny weeny single bit of regret comes into my mind.


No comments: