Sunday, January 31, 2010

my undivided attention to FOOD



FOOD has been my prime attention since errr... since i started working, i think... (so that explains my spare tyre :D:D)

Well, since ages, many people turn to food as comfort tools. has it also been my comfort tools?? eheheh... one thing i noticed is that i WILL EAT when i am...

...hungry
...angry
...depressed
or even lack of sleep

and i also noticed that i will eat very FAST when i am angry and very SLOWLY when i am sad. yup, they are related.

so, FOOD is really my best friend, they never cheat on me, never borrow my money (muahahahhah!!!) never let me down. and the worst part is, if i became too close to them, they will never leave me (and make me fat!) kuangkuangkuang!!!!

so what's your verdict?

2 comments:

Syahida said...

Food is everybody's best fren.Thank God for my high metabolism rate (so far)..hehe

ja amran said...

syida, ko mmg since dulu metabolism tinggi... :D