Wednesday, September 30, 2009

can my son see ghost?

today, while i was having my lunch alone in the kitchen, i put harith in his walker to play by himself.

then i realised he was amazingly quiet than his normal self. when i looked at him, he was staring at a corner of the ceiling in the kitchen... i called out his name, and his usual response would be smiling at me BUT today he just stared back at me, saying nothing - nada. then he continued looking at the ceiling.

aku? panik la apa lagi...

i quickly finished off my lunch and washed my hands and went to him. he looked at me with kening berkerut... and back to staring again. ish budak ni... lain macam je... i looked at the corner where he was staring - nothing there, mana la tau kot2 ada cicak ke lipas ke (ini aku lari tinggal je dia kat situ)

takde mende pun. i picked him up. normally he would wiggle his body and waived his arms excitedly tapi ni diam je. tiba2 ada satu bau tak menyenangkan...









ish... budak ni berak rupanya! patutla diam... cuak aku!!

3 comments:

Ana said...

hahahah. Ja!! buat aku suspen je tau!

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ja amran said...

ngehngehngeh...