Sunday, July 12, 2009

letter to a friend - for better OR for worse

my dear friend,
this letter i wrote especially for you, since we have been thru a lot together and we had helped each other a lot before.
but now, i am not sure what has happened? u keep your silence, did not return my sms or reply to my comment on the internet...
i know maybe time is hard for you. but i know that you know time is hard for me too...
and if it has been difficult, why cant you discuss with me on the solutions, instead of just keeping 'mum' of the whole thing, PRETENDING everything is ok, ASSUMING i am surviving ok with YOUR problem.
...you were sad, and you came to confide to me... i listened. you were sad, people erased your name from the famous FB... how do u think i feel when a friend (that is YOU) erased my blog link from her blog list? (bukan ke sama je tu kerja nya?)
dear friend,
i hope you understand (as you always want me to understand your problem) that i am not putting you into shitty situation but this is your own consequences.... in fact, at first, i was uncertain cos whenever i tried to communicate, u replied and made me feel as if i am wrong! aikk.... sapa salah ni...? sapa pinjam duit sapa?? sapa tak setel ni...? sapa tak nak berbincang elok2 ni??
whatever we do, biar lah berkat, dear friend...
nanti nak bagi makan anak2, all those come from 'whatever' action you and your husband are doing. maybe you think you did nothing wrong.... maybe....
i really hope u understand ...
my patience also has its limit (as you always quote about yourself...)
sincerely,
you know me

No comments: