Sunday, May 17, 2009

early bird gets the worm

my son, has the habit of going late to school... he would take his own sweet time to get ready and all...

so, one day i decided to tell him the story about 'early bird gets the worm'

me: hazeem, what do birds eat?
hazeem: cacing!
me: pandai... tau tak, if the bird wakes up early, keluar rumah awal, he will get the best worm, the freshest worm? sapa lambat, nanti tak dapat... cacing habis...
hazeem: ... (no word coming from him, guess he was digesting my story...)
me: hazeem pun kena jadi macam tu, bangun pagi2...
(before i could finish my sentence, he menyampuk...)
hazeem: buat apa mama nak hazeem makan cacing??? tak sedap la... biar la bird tu makan, hazeem takpayah, tak payah bangun pagi...

erk...! ok la ok la... tak payah...

2 comments:

Ana said...

gosh! bebudak zaman skang nih mmg lajuu je menjawab :-)

ja amran said...

itu la pasal.... so, kena plot citer betul2 b4 tell them! :-p