Thursday, December 11, 2008

UPS and DOWNS of LIFE

today, i just dont feel right...
the feelings mutated since last night. yup, mutated from one thing to another.

i have a maid - but i have no control over her (luckily she is good with my son)
i have a house - but i stay in somebody else's house
i have a dream to have my baby bumps taken into beautiful pics - but i do not know when can i do that... for next thing i know, sekali dah beranak
i have plans for my business - but i have no capital to realise them
i have wishes.... but can granted me my wishes
who actually understand me?
who can help me?

i do not know....

i lost hope on most things, most beautiful things in life
now, i only life for basics...
why do i need dream? why do i need to be positive when i know life is full of negativity?
why do i have to be the only one?
why do i feel i am alone?
arghhhh...

this is tiring...

No comments: