Tuesday, December 9, 2008

rainy days

night before aidil adha.... was blinking effortlessly on the comforter, next to my son... still couldnt shut these eyes to sleep...
my husband was having tea (or was it nescafe) with his family, late supper, as they normally do. ouch... suddenly i heard my stomach rumbling - lapa la pulak! hopefully hubby was sensitive enough to remember me and offer me something to drink or nibble...
5 minutes... 10 minutes... 30 minutes later... takdak apa2 pun... ceh!

mata oh mata, kenapa tak mau tido?
macam mana aku nak tido - badan sakit2
badan oh badan, kenapa sakit2?
macam mana aku tak sakit - baby tak mau diam
baby oh baby, kenapa tak mau diam?
macam mana aku nak diam - perut lapa sangat
perut oh perut, kenapa tak mau makan?
macam mana aku nak makan, bukan makanan aku
bukan makanan akuuuuu...

after singing, hopefully i could shut these eyes
err... nope! still blinking
tik tok tik tok - what was that? raining? at 3am something....?
thank god it will be a cool night
zzzz........

what??? dah subuh??
dragged myself to the bathroom - solat....
going to continue sleeping... cepat2 abis doa....
alamak... my brother in law woke up for his prayer pulak
(i was sleeping outside with my son and hubby, ok)
errr... how to sleep?
tik tok tik tok.... what? still raining?
no wonder i could still feel the chillness in my bones
nice time for slumberrrrrr
hmmm... the sofa looked nice - dush! my heavy body fell on it...
sakit badan lak... forget about continue sleeping
breakfast ready, since i was hungry since last night, why not i just eat

the rain continued for the day.... drizzling but non-stop
i like the feelings... feelings of english weather
gloomy but relaxing...

it was not a raya i expected, but Allah gave His barakah in terms of rain and coolness....

alhamdulillah....

1 comment: