Sunday, March 16, 2008

ladies best friend

we ladies have more than one best friend... ehheheh
one of them is our HANDBAG - we hold it close to our heart :-p
as i was thinking yesterday, (on which handbag to use this week) a question came to my mind
... why do we need to carry handbag?
why men don't have this issue?


ok, let us examine... first, what is in our handbag?

in mine, i have my purse... my Nokia... my car keys... shop keys... my namecard wallet
hmm... most are necessities...
okeeey... then i also have a lipstick... a lipbalm (yes, it's different from lipstick)... compact powder... eye shadow... mascara...
necessities? to some...

is that all?

let's see... receipt... more receipt... some more receipt... yup - rubbish!
wait... what is this? a toy car (to comfort my son whenever he feels bored outside)
and my hubby's wallet... his handphone... (no wonder my handbag is heavy!)


so, do we need, really need a handbag?
unless we carry a backpack everywhere, yes i need 'em!

No comments: