Saturday, January 19, 2008

the nanny diaries - a moving movie...

a great movie... i cried a tear cos it reminds me so much of my son - except that our life is moving towards better (amen!)
due to life circumstances (challenges and requirements), my son spent whole day time with our nanny, or Bibik. so, i tried my best to spend time with my son at nights... after work. i understand, it is not enough.
i even had tough times when my son woke up at night some times asking for bibik. some people may say, "serve me right for not spending enough time with her own son...". but may i say something... not to defend myself but to make people understand -
-that it was really heart wrenching to see your own child put you second
-was really hurt not to be able to be perfect for your child
-was really disturbing when you worked extra hours to provide the best for the child's life, to pay for the nanny but was mistakenly understood as selfish acts...

'know me, then judge me'...
your shoes may not feel the same as mine, they may not even serve the same purpose...

if you don't know much, know me as a mother that wants to provide the best for her child, wants to be a good wife - and wants a life as well (don't we all...)


No comments: