Sunday, February 3, 2008

daddyMOMMY & bibik

i am 3 years old - that what was told
i have a daddy, a mommy and a bibik
daddy and mommy always go to work
they say they need the money to buy me stuff
i don't really understand why they need to work a lot - do they really need a lot of money?
cos i have money - a got two three four coins in my money box - is it not enuf, mommy?

lately daddy been busy... i heard mommy said busy with audit work
(what is audit?)
i saw dad only at night, when sunshine goes to sleep
mommy also busy - out most of the time
mommy also got a lot of work
i saw mommy a weeetle bit more than daddy
i miss daddy and mommy but i understand
that is why i dont want to sleep when they are around
mommy was upset yesterday when i ddidnt want to sleep
she said if i didnt get enuf rest i will get sick
but mommy, i dont mind - i just want to spend more time with you

did i mention i also have a bibik
she's always at home
she feeds me, she bathes me, she lullabys me to sleep
sometimes when mommy at home, she wants to feed me or bathe me but bibik wont let her
mommy never fight (but sometimes i think she fights daddy)
last time i slept with bibik but woke up with mommy and daddy
i think they came home after sunshine goes to sleep and after i goes to sleep
now, i see them when i goes to sleep

mommy likes to play with me
daddy too
but sometimes they scolded me
i think because they are tired - its okey dad, mom, i understand
but bibik never scolded me
hmmm... sometimes i dont understand how adults think
mommy... i dont want to grow up
i dont think i can work that hard
i dont think want to miss my playtime
i dont think i want to scold people
daddy, hope you got enough money to buy me stuff
not sure whether i need it
but daddy, hope you get enough money to stay home and play more with me
yeah... i think i like that better
daddy and mommy at home with me and bibik!!!
yeayyyy.... one big happy family

note from mommy: dear, bibik is not a family...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

comey je.... hehehe

Anonymous said...

boleh tak aku cam nak ternangis baca entry nih?