Tuesday, July 3, 2007

get it OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM

most of us were rebellious in certain ways when we were young, especially teenagers.

as for me, i couldnt afford to be rebellious too much (as my mother had warned me to kick me out of the house if i did...). so, i resorted to songs. i can listened to songs all day in my room. i had songs in my cars - numbers of cassettes (it was 1990s - ok - no CD yet). and i had songs for all 'moods'.

whenever i got angry, it would be metallica, nirvana, GNR, def leppard, green day...
whenever i was happy, it would be beatles, abba, gin blossoms
whenever i was feeling a little bit above the sky, it would be bon jovi, aerosmith, air supply, mr big, take that (hehhehe)

nice feelings, man... they were my best friends (and still are), cos they understood my feelings most.

so, after few years already, last night my friends and i (and my husband) let it out of our system. we had 3 hours of jamming. it was hell of fun time!
chord was not too perfect, singers were much of a 'songbird' - but we had GREAT time!!!

well, nothing beats reminiscing your past, eh...




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

taruk aa gambar ramai2.. chermin

Anonymous said...

apo la..
gamba golap...
beli a speedlite...ehehhehehe